Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October layouts part 1

Thank you for all the comments recently that you are happy that at least ONE picture of my layouts are made available on the blog. These blog posts are for you. I am glad someone is reading my blog ;)

The first layout is made with the Fancy Pants collection True Friends - my favorite fall collection.

 The second layout is also a fall layout, made with American Crafts Autumn Crisp, and Heidi Swapp September Skies.  If you can't read the journaling. it says that my 7 year old is seeing his football float my and thought it was lost forever before some kids in a boat picked it up much further out...


Last layout of the day is made with Crate Paper Open book collection (Maggie Holmes)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I often read your blog!! Don't worry about comments - it just means people are too busy and they see our creations on Faebook and Instagram now too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, beautiful colours. I would love to see a quick video of how you put a layout together. X

    ReplyDelete