Friday, June 6, 2014

Love you

I sat up pretty late last night, after making a video of how I make my backgrounds (coming in the blog next week, but if you manage to find my Youtube Channel, the video is up already..) making this layout. I made the background a week ago (as usual forgot to photograph it before working on it...)

I have used a mix of American Crafts Dear Lizzy Daydreamer and different Crate Paper collections, I never remember what comes from Styleboard or Oh Darling, I have mixed the decorations from both collections together, keeping them in the pack they came in is impossible, so I have them in old Maya Road metal boxes. Also threw in some Elle's Studio text wood veneer and heart tab, a Pink Paislee golden star and white ribbon and Sodaliscous chevrons.

Even though I don't like my handwriting that much, I am willing to write on my pages, and this layout is about this photo where my little 4,5 is soo proud - she has cut her own hair........ Luckily no disaster with cutting the hair short in the front. This is also after I made a little damage control by cutting a little more and evening it out a little..





2 comments:

  1. this is So sweet!! I think the picture is so perfectly highlighted even with all the beautiful color and design! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete